Open to the world, to technology and, internally, among our people. This is the strategic concept of Open Power. But in order to transfer to our customers and stakeholders the essence of a new innovative and open Enel, it is essential to instill this approach to openness within the Company.
In order to create a shared culture among all of the Group’s parts, we have developed a “galaxy” composed of a Vision – for the first time in Enel – which represents our major long-term objective, a Mission 2025 expressed in five points, the values that represent Enel’s DNA and ten principles of conduct that must inspire everyone who works for the Company. Let’s discover the Open Power galaxy.
“OPEN POWER TO SOLVE THE GREATEST CHALLENGES FACING OUR WORLD”
- OPEN ACCESS TO ELECTRICITY FOR MORE PEOPLE
- OPEN THE WORLD OF ENERGY TO NEW TECHNOLOGY
- OPEN UP TO NEW WAYS OF MANAGING ENERGY FOR PEOPLE
- OPEN UP TO NEW USES OF ENERGY
- OPEN UP TO NEW PARTNERSHIPS
PRINCIPLES OF CONDUCT
- Make decisions in daily activities and take responsibility for them.
- Share information, being willing to collaborate and open to the contribution of others.
- Change priorities swiftly in response to changes in the context.
- Follow through with commitments, pursuing activities with determination and passion.
- Get results by aiming for excellence.
- Adopt and promote safe behavior and move pro-actively to improve conditions for health, safety and well-being.
- Work for the integration of all, recognizing and leveraging individual diversity (culture, gender, age, disabilities, personality etc.).
- Work focusing on satisfying customers and/or co-workers, acting effectively and rapidly.
- Propose new solution and do not give up when faced with obstacles or failure.
- Recognize merit in co-workers and give feedback that can improve their contribution.